Benefits & More
- Rich Antioxidant – Fights free radicals & protect skin damage
- Release Hydrochloric Acid – Good for healthy digestion
- Contains Phytonutrients – Helps in breaking down excess fat
- Rich source of piperine – Boost metabolism, supports brain function & absorbs vitamins & minerals in the body
- May improve glucose metabolism & help regulate blood sugar levels
- It is also very effective in reducing cholesterol levels
- Possess Anti-Inflammatory Properties – Help reduce joint pain & other inflammation in the body
- It is also a natural remedy for cough and cold
Black pepper, also known as kali mirchi, is one of the most commonly used spices in cooking worldwide. It is derived from the dried berries of the pepper plant, which is native to India and other parts of Asia. The berries are harvested when they are still green and then dried until they turn black, which is why it is called black pepper. Whole black pepper is the dried berry with the outer layer intact, whereas ground black pepper is the berry that has been ground into a powder.
Whole black pepper has a strong, pungent flavour and a distinct aroma that is instantly recognizable. It is commonly used as a seasoning for vegetables, soups, and sauces, as well as in marinades and rubs. Whole black pepper is also used in pickling, baking, and even in some cocktails. Organic Gyaan offers you premium quality whole black pepper which can be an amazing addition to your kitchen!
One of the key benefits of using Organic Gyaan’s whole black pepper is that it retains its flavour and aroma much better than ground pepper, which can quickly lose its potency. It also has a longer shelf life and can be stored for up to a year if kept in an airtight container away from heat and moisture.
Black pepper has many health benefits, including being a good source of antioxidants and having anti-inflammatory properties. It is also believed to aid in digestion, improve brain function, and support healthy weight management. In summary, whole black pepper is a versatile and essential ingredient in the kitchen, adding flavour and aroma to many dishes while also providing numerous health benefits.
Uses Of Whole Black Pepper
- Cooking: Whole black pepper is a staple spice in many cuisines and is used to add flavour and heat to a variety of dishes. It can be used in marinades, rubs, and sauces, as well as in soups, stews, and curries.
- Seasoning: Whole black pepper is also used as a seasoning for salads, vegetables, and curries. It can be ground or crushed to release its full flavour.
- Preserving food: Whole black pepper has antimicrobial properties that can help preserve food by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms.
- Skincare: Black pepper can be used topically to improve skin health and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.