Benefits & More
- Naturally Pounded Spice
- Processed without synthetic pesticides
- Rich Source of Vitamin A, B6, C, K, E
- Contains Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Manganese
- High Antioxidants
- May Promote Gut Health
- Strong Immunity
- Original Taste an Authentic Aroma
History Of Black Pepper
The word pepper derives from the Sanskrit word pippali, also known as, long pepper. The most important source of black pepper is from India, especially from the Malabar coast which is now popularly known as Kerala. Black Pepper has a hotly pungent taste and aroma. A widely used spice in every kitchen, from culinary to many medical purposes.
Nutritional Value of Black Pepper Powder:
Speaking so of nutritional value in Black pepper powder then they are loaded with an array of Vitamins and minerals. Black pepper is a rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Vitamin K. Not only limited that, but black pepper is also a rich source of many minerals which include – Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and so forth. Also, it is a rich source of proteins, carbs and fibre which are super essential for keeping your body healthy and fit.
Organic Gyaan offers you pounded black pepper powder online that is all-natural, fresh, fine and best in quality. We use the traditional pounding method to process our spices due to which the taste, aroma and nutritional value of the spice remain intact and you can enjoy the most benefits from the spice. Also, we do not add any synthetic colours or preservatives or harmful chemicals to the spice because we are organic certified.
Black Pepper Powder Health Benefits:
- Healthy Digestion: The use of black pepper powder in your food may help secrete an increased amount of hydrochloric acid that helps digest food easily.
- Prevents Constipation: This can definitely make you uneasy. However, a daily intake of a little black pepper powder in your food may help resolve it.
- Rejuvenate your Skin: Daily use of a pinch of black pepper powder raw or cooked may help flush out toxins from your body and ultimately offers you good skincare.
- Aids in Weight Loss: Black pepper has a rich content of phytonutrients that may help in breaking down excess fat. This also improves your body’s metabolism.
Uses of Black Pepper Powder:
- A pinch of black pepper powder with salt in your salads will make them extremely delicious and healthy.
- If you want to give a spicy, hot flavour to your tomato omelette then sprinkle some organic black pepper powder.
- Sprinkle a pinch of black pepper in warm soups and sauces to enhance its flavour.
- Add some black pepper to your fruit dish. A perfect blend of sweet and spicy!
- You can also add some black pepper to mashed potatoes.
- You can also add a spoonful of black pepper powder to your rasam to give the authentic flavour and aroma.