Black mustard oil, also known as sarso oil, is one of the most versatile oils due to its smell, flavour and pungency! Black mustard oil has multiple uses and benefits. From cooking to skincare to hair care, it aids as one of the best solutions for your overall health. But it is imperative to choose top-quality black mustard oil to enjoy its benefits at the best. Organic Gyaan offers you authentic wooden cold-pressed black mustard oil which is organic, unrefined and processed at a very low temperature.
So, why choose Organic Gyaan’s Wooden Cold-Pressed Black Mustard Oil?
The Manufacturing Process: The method of extracting oil makes all the difference in its quality and flavour. The extraction process of wooden cold-pressed oils involves crushing oil-bearing nuts or seeds under the lowest rotation per minute (RPM) which helps emit lesser heat and retains the quality and taste of the nuts or seeds. Generally, the seeds are placed in huge Wooden Kolhus where they are continuously rotated and crushed until all the oil is collected. Since the process is undertaken in a wooden container, the heat generated is less than 40 degrees. Also, wood helps to absorb the heat so cold-pressed oils retain their original flavour, taste, aroma, and nutritional value. On the contrary, regular refined oils are extracted by using high temperatures like more than 300 degrees and are treated with chemical solvents that degrade their flavour, taste, and nutritional composition.
So, the process we use to manufacture oils is our USP! The nutrients remain intact in wooden cold-pressed black mustard oil which is a rich source of Vitamin E, Vitamin A and Vitamin B Complex. Also, it is a rich source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids which have multiple health benefits such as:
- Black mustard oil has lower saturated fatty acids that may help support healthy cardiovascular health.
- Black mustard oil is an age-old medicine to clear respiratory congestion such as cough, cold or bronchitis.
- Black mustard oil possesses anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties thus helping in fighting infections.
- Black mustard oil reduces lipid levels and strengthens red blood cells.
- The optimum range of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E provides helps strengthen the immune system.
Wooden Cold-Pressed Black Mustard Oil Uses:
- Effective massage oil: It can be used to massage babies and infants to promote their overall growth and strengthen their joints.
- For Oral health: it may help remove bacteria and plaque from the gums, making them stronger.
- Hair Health: black mustard oil contains alpha fatty acid that may help keep hair hydrated and soft.
- Good For Skin: Being rich in vitamins E & B complex, it helps skin to stay moisturized and healthy.
- Also, black mustard oil can be used for cooking, frying, and sauteing.