Barnyard millet laddu is one of the healthiest sweet or snack items that can be savoured by children, young, adults or the elderly. It can be eaten as an evening snack, during breakfast, on a holiday, while travelling to work, as a tiffin snack, during festivals, poojas and other special occasions.
Organic Gyaan offers authentically crafted barnyard millet laddu which is absolutely healthy and nutritious. What makes our barnyard millet laddu special is the ingredients used in it to prepare – such as organic barnyard millet flour, A2 cow ghee, organic jaggery, dry fruits mix, jaiphal, poppy seeds, green cardamom and gond. All these ingredients are used in their purest form, offering ultimate health benefits. Below are some barnyard millet benefits for your health –
- Barnyard millet is a rich source of digestible protein which will provide energy to your body.
- It is also a high-fibre food with a great balance of soluble and insoluble fragments. Fibre is very good for stomach-related issues such as gas, constipation, flatulence, etc.
- Barnyard millets are also a good source of starch which is absolutely beneficial for cardiovascular health and maintaining healthy sugar blood levels in the body.
- It may also help eliminate fatigue and weakness in the body by providing sufficient energy.
- Barnyard millet is also super low in calories thus helping in managing a healthy weight.