Benefits & More
- Sharpens intellect
- Improves immunity
- Controls Pitta
- Improves digestion
- Contains antimicrobial properties
- Original bronze dinner set for baby
- Bronze is a natural pH balancer
- Removes harmful bacteria from the food
- Contains plate along with glass, spoon, and bowl
Using bronze utensils for cooking and eating has been mentioned in our scriptures and holds a lot of importance in Ayurveda as well. There is a Sanskrit phrase - “Kansyam Buddhivardhakam”- meaning that Kansa sharpens our intellect.
Traditionally our ancestors use to eat food on bronze plates and bowls. The reason is that its high nutritional value is added to the food served. However, in the last few decades, modern houses have switched to Teflon and non-stick utensils which are hazardous to the body as well as the mind, especially babies. Luckily, with the growing awareness among parents of the harm that can be caused by using modern kitchenware, they are now turning to bronze utensils to feed their babies.
Organic Gyaan offers you a simple yet elegant bronze baby dinner set that includes one main bronze plate, bronze spoon, bronze glass, and bronze bowl. Ideal to serve all kinds of baby food such as subjis, rotis, rice, soups, boiled veggies, khichadi, sweets, water, etc. This bronze dinner set for babies will let them enjoy their food and add value to good health.
Bronze Dinner Set Benefits
- Food cooked in bronze utensils prominently helps reduces Vata and pitta dosha in the body. It can also help in weight management and improved eyesight
- This bronze dinner set is made from a copper alloy and thus possesses antimicrobial properties. It will help alleviate harmful bacteria from the food and make it pure and nutritious.
- Bronze utensils are alkaline in nature and thus they purify the food and eating that food will lead to good digestion.
How To Clean Bronze Dinner Set for Baby?
- There are special cleaning agents which are meant specifically for bronze utensils. Abrasive or harsh cleaners are not recommended for use.
- You can use a mix of salt, vinegar, and flour paste and apply it for a period of about an hour.
- Another option is to make use of lime and baking soda.
|Bronze Baby Dinner Set - Matt Finished||0.652gm||NA||NA|