Rajgira flour, also known as amaranth flour, is made from the seeds of the amaranth plant. The seeds are ground into a fine powder to produce flour, which is a staple ingredient in Indian cuisine. Rajgira flour is gluten-free, making it a popular alternative for those with celiac disease or gluten intolerance. It is also high in protein, fibre, and minerals such as iron, magnesium, and potassium.
Organic Gyaan offers premium quality rajgira atta which has a slightly nutty flavour and a light colour, making it a versatile ingredient for baking and cooking. It can be used in a variety of dishes, including roti, paratha, puri, and halwa. It can also be used to make gluten-free pasta, cakes, and cookies. Rajgira or amaranth flour is considered a healthier alternative to traditional wheat flour, and its increasing popularity has made it widely available.
Whether you are looking for a gluten-free option or simply want to incorporate more nutrient-dense ingredients into your diet, our rajgira flour is a great choice.
Amaranth Flour /Rajgira Atta Health Benefits
- Amaranth seeds have the highest amount of protein and thus consuming amaranth flour will greatly help meet their daily protein requirements easily.
- Rajgira is also called fibre-rich grain and thus it helps to lower cholesterol levels in the body.
- Including amaranth in the diet is very good to control sugar levels as it has a powerful mineral on it which is manganese.
- Amaranth flour is high in calories so it helps to make you feel fuller for a longer period of time and thus helps in weight management.
- It is also a rich source of calcium and is thus beneficial for bone health.
- Amaranth is gluten-free and for people who are allergic to gluten, amaranth is a wonderful choice to include in the daily diet.