Benefits & More
- Wooden Box Edition - Made with three kinds of woods: Maple, Walnut & Beige Beautifully Designed Book Style Box
- Embellished With Swarovski Crystals
- Embossed Gold Foil Work on The Spine
- Golden-Gilded Fore-Edges with Gold Plated Corner Clips
- Imprinted Colourful Illustrations
- Cover of the book is crafted with premium cloth
- Hindi and English translations | Features Hanuman Chalisa in the original Awadh language
- Special Acid-Free Paper Sourced from Sustainable European Forests
- Printed With Environment-Friendly Vegetable Ink
- Ink is made from natural ingredients from Japan
- Laser-cut metal book marker with mace design
Hanuman Chalisa is a devotional hymn in Hinduism dedicated to Lord Hanuman, considered one of the most popular deities in the Hindu pantheon. This Hanuman Chalisa book is a collection of 40 verses that describe Hanuman's qualities and heroic acts. It is believed that reciting the Hanuman Chalisa helps in fulfilling one's wishes, removing obstacles, and gaining spiritual strength.
This Hanuman Chalisa book is written in Awadhi language by the poet Tulsidas in the 16th century. Tulsidas was a devotee of Lord Rama, and he wrote the Hanuman Chalisa to praise Lord Hanuman as a loyal servant of Lord Rama. What’s special about this book is that it is covered with premium cloth with embellished Swarovski crystal & golden-gilded fore-edges with gold-plated corner clips.
This pocket edition book consists of a transliteration of Hanuman Chalisa in Hindi as well as English. The best part about this edition of the book is that this famous hymn features the Hanuman Chalisa in its original Awadhi language, thus making it a great buy for people who love to recite Hanuman Chalisa with perfection.
The unique painting style followed throughout this book is inspired by the Ajanta frescoes and the paintings of Vijayanagara, Bengal, and Mysore. These vivid works, enriched by exotic colors, present an innovative blend that has evolved over the years. Also, the papers and ink used in the book are environmentally friendly. This book comes with a laser-cut metal bookmarker with a mace design to help keep the track of your readings.
Reading Hanuman Chalisa Benefits
- Protection from evil: Hanuman Chalisa is believed to ward off evil spirits, negative energies, and black magic. Reading it regularly is said to create a protective shield around the person.
- Increases devotion and faith: Hanuman Chalisa praises the virtues of Lord Hanuman, which helps in strengthening the devotion and faith of the person towards him.
- Removes obstacles and brings success: Hanuman Chalisa is said to remove all obstacles in life and bring success and prosperity. It helps in overcoming challenges and achieving goals.
- Promotes good health: Hanuman Chalisa is believed to have healing powers and can cure diseases and illnesses. It promotes physical and mental well-being.
- Relieves stress and anxiety: Reading Hanuman Chalisa is a form of meditation that can help in reducing stress and anxiety. It calms the mind and brings inner peace.
- Purifies the soul: Hanuman Chalisa is a powerful hymn that helps in purifying the soul and removing negative karma. It helps in attaining spiritual enlightenment.