Benefits & More
- Wooden Box Edition
- Beautifully Designed Book Style Box
- Made with three kinds of woods – Maple, Walnut & Beige
- Imprinted Colourful Illustrations
- The Cover of the book is crafted with premium cloth
- Contains artistic foiling & embossing
- Contains English & Hindi Translations of Shlokas
- Available in A6 size
- Made from special acid-free paper sourced from sustainable European forests
- Content is written in environment-friendly vegetable ink
- Ink is made from natural ingredients from Japan
- It contains a laser-cut metal bookmarker
The Yoga – Sutras of Patanjali is a special book that will give you all the insights about the most ancient yogas and asanas. This edition of the book comes inside a specially designed book-styled wooden box. The best part of this wooden box is that it is crafted using three kinds of wood namely maple, walnut and beige along with colourful yoga illustrations imprinted.
The front cover of the Yogasutra of Patanjali book is covered with premium cloth with various exquisite illustrations and decorations with artistic foiling and embossing. This book will let you explore the entire philosophy of yoga and how it is beneficial for our life’s spiritual upliftment. This book makes It handy and portable to discover everything about yoga. The Sanskrit shlokas written in the book have English and Hindi translations, making it easy to read and understand.
The illustrations used in this book have been greatly inspired by the traditional Tibetan temple paintings and rich artworks crafted on the walls and architecture of ancient Indian temples like Chidambaram, brihadeeswarar, etc. Also, the papers and ink used in the book is environmentally friendly. This book comes with a laser cut metal bookmarker to help keep the track of your readings.