Sesame oil is known to be the queen of oils because of its versatile uses. From culinary to hair to skin, organic black til oil has benefits of therapeutic significance. It is widely used for its characteristic taste and flavour. Also, black sesame oil is noted for being rich in several polyunsaturated fatty acids such as palmatic, palmitoleic, stearic, oleic, linolenic, linolenic and eicosenoic fatty acids.
Organic Gyaan offers you unadulterated, unrefined and wooden cold pressed black sesame oil that is absolutely natural and has essential nutrients in it. So, why choose Organic Gyaan’s Wooden Cold Pressed Black Sesame Oil?
The Manufacturing Process: The method of extracting oil makes all the difference in its quality and flavour. The extraction process of wooden cold-pressed oils involves crushing oil-bearing nuts or seeds under the lowest rotation per minute (RPM) which helps emit lesser heat and retains the quality and taste of the nuts or seeds. Generally, the seeds are placed in a huge Wooden Kolhus where they are continuously rotated and crushed until all the oil is collected. Since the process is undertaken in a wooden container, the heat generated is less than 40 degrees. Also, wood helps to absorb the heat so cold-pressed oils retain their original flavour, taste, aroma, and nutritional value. On the contrary, regular refined oils are extracted by using high temperatures like more than 300 degrees and are treated with chemical solvents that degrade their flavour, taste, and nutritional composition.
By using this process, we ensure that we maintain the highest purity and quality of the oil. Organic black sesame oil is a rich source of vitamin B6 and vitamin E as well as minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, copper and manganese which offers various health benefits such as:
- Calcium is good for bones and muscles, so consuming black sesame oil can have great benefits for your bones.
- It is a rich source of antioxidants and thus repairs damaged cells in the body.
- Black sesame oil is rich in healthy omega-3 fatty acids that help in healthy digestion.
- Black sesame oil is rich in protein, zinc, iron, fatty acids and antioxidants that promote healthy hair and skin.
- You can do a light gentle massage on the scalp to add shine to the hair.
- Used in baking, sauteing, frying, roasting and other forms of cooking.
- You can use black sesame oil for oil pulling to improve oral health.
- It can be best used for body massage as well as massaging the body of infants for healthy growth.