We all want to lead healthy lives and adopt a nutritious diet. Every day, what we put into our bodies has an effect on how we feel and function. This is why we want to take into account wholesome meals like jowar dalia. Jowar Dalia is also known as sorghum porridge. It is healthy, delicious and absolutely gluten-free.
As per Ayurveda, Jowar is generally madhura and kashaya in rasa and is easily digestible (laghu). It can pacify the Vata and Kapha dosha and has a cold potency (Sheeta Virya). The myriad of essential nutrients in jowar include iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus and manganese. It is also a rich source of vitamins, protein and fibre that are essential for the body. Organic Gyaan offers premium-quality sorghum porridge which is natural, unpolished and gluten-free.
Sorghum Porridge/Jowar Dalia Health Benefits
- It’s a gluten-free grain which helps in the digestive system.
- Jowar Dalia is also fibre rich and thus lowers the risk of obesity, high blood pressure, cardiac disease, and digestive problems.
- Consuming jowar Dalia also helps in regenerating cells because it is high in protein and iron.
- Helps in weight management as well they are also super beneficial for bones.
Sorghum Porridge/Jowar Dalia Uses
- It can be used to make upma, khichdi
- Best used is to make jowar porridge with veggies