Benefits & More
- Traditionally Wooden Pounded Masala
- No Chemicals or Preservatives Added
- Perfect blend of Mixed Organic Spices
- Rich Aroma and Original Taste
Pav Bhaji is one of the most famous street foods of Mumbai that got famous across India. Organic Gyaan brings you a special and healthier version of pounded spices which makes the taste of pav bhaji very appealing and delicious.
Our Organic Pav Bhaji Masala is a mix of spices including roasted and pounded coriander seeds, chili, dry mango powder, garam masala, cardamom, cinnamon stick, saunf, cloves, tej patta, pepper, turmeric. Therefore, a masala mixture made with organic, natural, and authentic spices. The medley of vegetables, the buttered and toasted pav, and authentic organic pav bhaji masala, all work together to hit the spot or to make a perfect meal – Now experience the Mumbaiya style pav bhaji at your home.
Truthfully, Organic Gyaan only uses finest quality ingredients which are pounded, USDA certified and made from organically grown ingredients that has been cultivated without the use of pesticides, chemical fertilizers, no synthetic flavours, zero preservatives. Hence, it will make your every bite of pav bhaji guilt-free and delightful.
All our cooking spices are pounded only to retain, nutrition, flavours and aroma. We are promoting shudh & shakhari concept and provide you quality essential products. This pav bhaji masala contains unique flavored spices which adds an earthy flavour to it.
Moreover, our organic pav bhaji masala blends can be used for seasoning and flavoring any vegetarian dishes. Make instant, on-the-go recipes with Organic Gyaan Pav Bhaji Masala including, masala pav, tawa pulao, paneer bhurji, sandwiches, paneer starters and much more. Apart from this, our special pounded pav bhaji masala makes your every bite more delicious and healthier.Uses of Pounded Pav Bhaji Masala
- Tava Pulav: Adding a smack of pounded pav bhaji masala in Tava pulav will enhance its taste and flavor.
- Masala Pav: You can also use a spoonful of pav bhaji masala powder in the stuffing to add a spicy and tangy flavor to the dish.
- Sandwiches/Rolls/Warps: Pav bhaji masala will add that chatpata Indian flavor to your sandwiches, rolls or wraps.
- Subjis: It is very boring to have the subji without some flavor! Our organic pav bhaji masala will add that interestingly tasty element to the dish!
- South Indian Dish: From dosa to idli and from medu wada to uttapam, you can add a dash of pav bhaji masala to enhace its taste and flavor.