- Get a healthy heart: Fiber content in the mixed dal helps reduce cholesterol levels, while potassium helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels, reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Weight management: Lentils are a source of protein that keeps you full for longer, reduces cravings, and their fiber content aids in digestion and promotes satiety, which may play a beneficial role in weight management.
- Improves digestion: The fiber in mix dal helps promote a healthy digestive system by preventing constipation and promoting regular bowel movements.
- Supports muscle development: The combination of protein and essential amino acids in mix dal supports muscle growth and repair.
- Bone health: Mix dal is a good source of minerals like calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus, which are essential for maintaining strong and healthy bones.
- Supports immune function: The vitamins and minerals in mix dal, such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, iron, and zinc, contribute to a healthy immune system, helping the body fight off infections and diseases.
Mid Dal offered at Organic Gyaan online store is a wholesome and nutritious blend of organically sourced lentils. It combines different varieties of lentils to create a flavorful and well-balanced dish. The specific composition of the mix dal may vary, but it commonly includes lentils such as Tuar Dal, Urad Dal White Split, Chana Dal, Green Moong Dal Split, and Yellow Moong Dal Split.
Organic Gyaan’s mix dal, when cooked, creates a delicious and aromatic dish. It has a creamy texture with a delightful blend of earthy and nutty flavors. The lentils retain their individual characteristics, offering a combination of softness and slight firmness. It is free from any artificial additives, preservatives, or harmful chemicals, ensuring a pure and authentic taste.
Mix Dal Benefits for Health
- Mix dal is a rich source of plant-based protein, making it an excellent choice for vegetarians.
- Lentils in mix dal are high in dietary fiber, which aids in digestion and prevents constipation.
- The soluble fiber present in mix dal can help reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol levels in the body.
- Mix dal has a low glycemic index, meaning it helps to regulate or maintain blood sugar levels in the body.
- It provides a sustained release of energy due to its complex carbohydrates and high protein content.
- It contains essential nutrients, including vitamins (folate, vitamin B6, and vitamin K), minerals (iron, magnesium, and potassium), and antioxidants.
Mix Dal Uses
- Mix dal is an essential ingredient in the popular Indian dish called Khichdi.
- Mix dal is commonly used to prepare the classic Indian dish called Dal Tadka.
- Mix dal can be cooked into a thick and hearty soup by adding vegetables.
- Mix dal can be incorporated into the dough while making Parathas.