Benefits & More
- Instantly Provide Energy
- Rich source of carbohydrates
- Naturally removes toxins
- Supports the digestive system
- Rich Antioxidant
- Good Source of calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium
- Boosts Metabolism
- May Aid in Weight Management
- Organic Jaggery Granules
- Chemical-Free and Preservative-Free & More
Sugar is the first thing that comes to mind when we talk about the term sweet. While everyone is aware of the negative consequences of eating refined sugar, including how it may cause inflammation, obesity, higher blood sugar, and other health problems! But today we have organic jaggery granules, which is a superior substitute!
You may get organic jaggery granules from Organic Gyaan, which is not only sweet but also nutrient-rich. Numerous vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and manganese, are abundant in jaggery. Jaggery has been utilized in Ayurveda for three thousand years because it aids with digestion. Also, you can sprinkle and add jaggery granules easily in various Indian dishes such as traditional sweets, laddus, subjis, and dals.
Health Benefits of Organic Jaggery Granules
- Being rich in antioxidants, eating jaggery on a daily basis may help you cleanse your body.
- Jaggery is very beneficial for the digestive system.
- Jaggery is one of the immune-boosting food so consuming jaggery will strengthen your
- May help in weight management.
Uses of Organic Jaggery Granules
- Used in making Indian traditional sweets such as kheer, laddus, and halwas
- Can be used in baked goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, and brownies
- Can be used in rotis, subjis, dals, and salads to give that sweet taste