Benefits & More
- Rich Antioxidant – Help fights free radicals
- Copper-Rich – Regulates blood pressure in the body
- Help you achieve a healthy digestive system
- May help keep your body cool
- May help fight infection
- Good for heart
- May help support healthy weight management
- Supports healthy skincare
The most important component for maintaining life on this planet is water. Water makes up about 70% of the human body. You might not be aware of this, but our forefathers and even our grandmothers used to drink water in copper utensils back in the day.
However, there was a reason behind it. A natural purifying process is triggered when water is stored in copper utensils. It may eliminate all the bacteria, algae, molds, fungi, and other harmful microbes that are present in the water that can harm human health, rendering the water completely safe to drink. Additionally, water that has been kept in a copper bottle for a stipulated period of time—ideally overnight or at least for four hours—gains some of the qualities of copper.
Organic Gyaan offers you a vintage pure copper water bottle. As per Ayurveda, drinking water from a copper bottle every morning empty stomach helps balance all three doshas in the body. So, wait no longer let this beautiful vintage design copper bottle be a part of your daily routine to ensure the healthy functioning of the body.
Copper Bottle Benefits
- It helps support an improved digestive system because copper kills harmful bacteria and microbes that are present in the water.
- Copper has antioxidant properties that fight off free radicals in the body and strengthen the immune system.
- Drinking water from a copper bottle will boost your energy levels as it helps make an important enzyme called synthase which helps in the formation of adenosine triphosphate molecules
- Drinking water from a copper bottle helps fasten the metabolism which in turn helps in weight management.
How To Store/Maintain Copper Water Bottle?
Simply rub the paste of lemon juice and salt with a soft cloth and then rinse off with warm water.