One of the first metals to be discovered in human history is copper! It has been used by humans since time immemorial to make various objects one of which is a copper sheet also known as a copper plate. After iron and aluminum, copper is the third most common metal ingested by people, according to the research. The use of copper in medical domains is very common. According to studies, copper possesses antimicrobial properties that can destroy viruses and bacteria. It is a crucial micronutrient for human health.
As per Ayurveda, putting this copper plate or copper sheet in a water pot or any water vessel and then drinking that water help balance all three doshas in the body which are Vata, Kapha, and pitta. It is also said that copper positively charges the water and acts as a natural purifier. Thus, this copper plate is very beneficial for your health and overall body improvement. You can not only use this water for drinking but also for cooking and other activities to charge yourself.
Health Benefits of using this Copper Plate or Sheet
- Copper plays a pivotal role in increasing the metabolism in the body.
- Copper is one of the nutrients that generates ATP in the body which is responsible to provide energy to every part of the body.
- Having antibacterial properties, copper water can help eliminate harmful viruses and bacteria from the body.
- Copper is a component of melanin so drinking copper water provides nourishment to the skin
- It is also very beneficial for weight management as copper contains minerals that help burn fats in the human body.
- Copper helps increase white blood cells in the body and thus strengthens immunity power.
How To Use This Copper Plate or Copper Sheet?
Immerse this copper plate or copper sheet in a vessel or pot where you store the water. Make sure that the sheet or plate is dipped completely into the water. Now, leave this sheet or plate for 6 to 8 hours and then slowly take out the copper plate and use this water for cooking, and drinking. Do not keep the copper plate for too long. Also, discard the last half-inch layer of water from the vessel/pot.