Benefits & More
- Improves digestion
- May help improve skin health
- Provides Energy to the body
- Stops the growth of harmful bacteria
- Helps boost the immune system
- Enhances haemoglobin synthesis
- Strengthens bones
- Regulate Metabolism
One of the first metals to be discovered in human history is copper! It has been used by humans since time immemorial to make various objects one of which is a copper sheet also known as a copper plate. After iron and aluminum, copper is the third most common metal ingested by people, according to the research. The use of copper in medical domains is very common. According to studies, copper possesses antimicrobial properties that can destroy viruses and bacteria. It is a crucial micronutrient for human health.
As per Ayurveda, putting this copper plate or copper sheet in a water pot or any water vessel and then drinking that water helps balance all three doshas in the body which are Vata, Kapha, and pitta. It is also said that copper positively charges the water and acts as a natural purifier. Thus, this copper plate for structured water is very beneficial for your health and overall body improvement. You can not only use this water for drinking but also for cooking and other activities to charge yourself. At Organic Gyaan you can buy copper plate online without any hassle. Also, our copper plate price is the best in the market as it is made from original copper!
Health Benefits of Using this Copper Plate or Sheet
- Copper plays a pivotal role in increasing the metabolism in the body.
- Copper water plate is one of the nutrients that generates ATP in the body which is responsible for providing energy to every part of the body.
- Having antibacterial properties, copper water plate can help eliminate harmful viruses and bacteria from the body.
- Copper is a component of melanin so drinking copper water provides nourishment to the skin
- It is also very beneficial for weight management as copper contains minerals that help burn fats in the human body.
- Copper helps increase white blood cells in the body and thus strengthen immunity power.
Copper plate (Big)
Copper Plate (Small)
How To Use Copper Plate or Copper Sheet?
Instructions to Use:
- Immerse the copper plate in a mud pot where you store the water.
- Make sure that the copper plate is dipped completely into the water.
- Now, leave the copper plate for 6 to 8 hours, and then slowly take out the copper plate and use this water for cooking, and drinking.
- It is not advisable to dip the copper plate in the water pot overnight or for a longer duration.
- Always discard the last half-inch layer of water from the water pot.
Instructions To Clean:
- Before using it for water purification, it's essential to clean the copper plate thoroughly.
- Use a mixture of salt and tamarind paste or lemon juice to scrub the surface. This will remove the tarnish and make the copper plate more effective.