Benefits & More
- Original Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan
- Heats Well
- Can hold heat on stoves and gas
- Easy to clean
- Adds iron into cooked food
- Easy to use
- Naturally non-stick surface
- Free of chemicals
- Longer durability
Cast iron utensils are a need in every kitchen and a perfect complement to your other kitchen essentials. The cast iron Paniyaram pan also known as appam maker, from Organic Gyaan is one the best things money can buy since it is made from original cast iron. Our cast iron Paniyaram pan or cast iron appam pan is easy to use in nature, has high heat retention and has various health advantages, thus it is absolutely worth the purchase.
If seasoned and cared for properly, cooking in an iron casting Paniyaram pan or cast iron appam pan may be the finest experience you can have. This 7pit best cast iron appam pan or iron appam maker is chemical-free, entirely safe for use, and traditionally seasoned with any organic wooden cold pressed cooking oil of your choice. With this iron casting paniyaram pan, you can prepare the tastiest paniyarams, bondas, koftas, balls, and other delicacies.
Cast iron paniyaram or cast iron appam pan is fantastic since you can use it on the stove, on the grill, and over a campfire. Its inherent non-stickiness is an extra bonus. It becomes smoother and less sticky as you use it more frequently. At Organic Gyaan you will find a wide array of cast iron cookware to enhance your cooking!
How To Use Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan/Cast Iron Appam Pan?
- Clean the paniyaram pan or appam maker cast iron pan using water.
- After cleaning, wipe it off using a soft dry cloth.
- Apply any organic wooden cold-pressed cooking oil of your choice in every pit of the pan using a soft cloth including outside, inside, sides and handle. Leave it for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the pan under medium flame for 5 mins.
- Let the paniyaram pan cool down completely.
- Again apply a coating with cooking oil all over the paniyaram pan using a soft dry cloth & store it in a dry place.
- Repeat the process 3-4 times before you start cooking in it.
- After every use clean the paniyaram, dry it completely and then apply the oil before storing it.
How To Store Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan?
- Store the paniyaram or appam maker cast iron pan in a dry place.
- Ensure it's completely dry before you store it to prevent rust.
- If stacking with other pans, place a layer of cotton cloth between them to prevent scratching and absorb any moisture.
- If you live in a humid climate or are worried about moisture, you can place a small silica gel packet inside the cabinet where you store the pan to absorb any excess moisture.
|Cast Iron - Preseason Polished - Paniyaram - 7 pits||7 Pits||1.536kg||NA||21.59cm|