Benefits & More
- Holds Heat Well – Cast iron kadai will help keep food hot for longer periods of time
- Works Well with Many Heat Sources – Can hold heat on any type of stove (gas, electric or induction)
- This cast iron kadai can be used on a campfire
- Easy To Clean – They have a naturally non-stick surface
- Good for cooking deep-fried recipes
- It helps add iron to the cooked food
- Makes the food taste better
- Free of chemicals
- Can last for a lifetime
Despite the fact that cast iron kadai frequently makes people think of the ancient era when our grandmothers and great-grandmothers used to cook food in it, this vulnerable kitchen tool is nevertheless widely used today as well! The reason is, that these iron cookware like cast iron kadai, or iron Tawa can be used for a longer period of time because they are exceptionally strong and durable!
Organic Gyaan offers you the best cast iron kadai online that is easy to handle, clean and store. It has many uses such as cast iron kadai for deep frying, cast iron kadai for making subjis and gravies, and so forth. Our iron kadai price is also the best in the market because it is made from original iron and can be safely used to cook on various stoves like regular gas, electric stoves or induction. This cast iron kadai can also be a great companion for campfires. The best thing about using iron cookware to cook food is that it naturally adds iron to your diet and alleviates iron deficiency.
So, whether you are a beginner, an experienced chef or a home cook of any skill level, using cast iron kadai is perfect! It can handle any kitchen cooktop, grill, and an open campfire. So go ahead and make this pure iron kadhai part of your tradition because your food deserves it.
How To Use Cast Iron Kadai?
- Clean the kadhai using water.
- After cleaning, wipe it off using a soft dry cloth.
- Apply any organic wooden cold-pressed cooking oil of your choice all over the kadai using soft cloth including outside, inside, sides and handle. Leave it for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the kadai under medium flame for 5 mins.
- Let the kadhai cool down completely.
- Again apply a coating of organic wooden cold-pressed cooking oil all over the kadai using a soft dry cloth & and store it in a dry place.
- Repeat the process 2-3 days before you start cooking in it.
- After every use clean the kadai, dry it completely and then apply the oil before storing it.
How To Store Cast Iron Kadai?
Store it in a dry place with little chance of getting wet. Also, keep it away from the sink or stove where it can get splashed or coated with steam.
|Cast Iron-Preseason Polished - Kadai - 10 inches||10"||2.010kg||3.5" (8.89cm)||27cm|