Benefits & More
- Wooden Pounded Spice
- Pure Elaichi powder
- Eliminates bad breath
- Corrects Digestive Ailments
- High Nourishing Components
- Rich Source of B Vitamins and Vitamin C
- Contains Calcium, Potassium, and Manganese
- Natural and No Additional Colours are Added
- Zero Preservatives.
Cardamom, also known as elaichi, is one of the most valued spices of all spices! It is also called the queen of spices. Taking back to history, Cardamom originated in southern India but quickly its popularity spread across the world. It has a strong pungent aroma and has been used as a flavouring agent for thousands of years.
Organic Gyaan offers pounded cardamom powder which is authentically processed in a wooden mortar. This is the speciality of our spices. We process them in an organic manner which helps retain the original taste, flavour, aroma, and nutrients of the spice. Furthermore, we are organically certified and we pack our spices in the most hygienic way.
Our organic cardamom powder is made from green cardamom pods without adding any preservatives, artificial colours, sugar or any kind of synthetic aroma. In fact, our organic elaichi powder is pure, and natural, and contains all essential nutrients including, protein, vitamins, and minerals. Apart from nutritional benefits, Cardamom is an ancient remedy that has many medicinal properties, may help regulate blood sugar levels, balance or stabilize blood pressure, and improves breathing. It may also help in improving anxiety. Yet, adding elaichi powder to cooking may be the safest option with effective ways to improve your heart health.
Talking about the nutritional benefits of elaichi powder, then it makes a superior nutritional superfood. Organic cardamom powder is inherently rich in proteins, vitamins, and healthy fats. Elaichi powder has a remarkable quantity of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B3. Furthermore, it is a rich source of potent minerals such as zinc, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. It also has antioxidants like flavonoids, plant esters, and quercetin which make an effective natural remedy for various health ailments.
Health Benefits of Cardamom Powder
- It helps improve the digestive system
- It may relieve heartburn, bloating, or indigestion
- Cardamom has warming effects and may thus help in eliminating cough
- Works as the best mouth freshener
- Strengthen Metabolism
- Good for Lung and Kidney Health
Uses Of Cardamom Powder:
- In traditional Indian sweets such as shrikhand, ladoos, kheer, peda, sheera, kulfi, etc.
- In royal subjis such as dal baati, paneer, gravies and curries
- In shahi biryanis and pulao
- Used in hot or cold milk as a masala
- Smoothies and teas