One of the most delicious rice that makes the nation proud is organic sona masuri brown rice. Brown sona masuri rice, which is typically grown in the southern part of India, is adaptable and can be used in practically all rice dishes. It has a stimulating aroma and an irresistible flavour since it is a hybrid of the sona and masuri rice species.
Sona masuri rice comes in two varieties that are brown and white However, brown sonamasuri rice is much healthy and has a distinctive taste. Organic Gyaan offers one of the best kinds and premium quality organic sonamasuri brown rice. They are unpolished, gluten-free, and have high protein content. So, if you are super health-conscious it is the best option to choose our raw brown sonamasuri rice since it is full of vital nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Organic Sonamasoori Brown Rice Health Benefits
- Organic sonamasuri brown rice contains high starch as well as high fibre due to which digestion gets easier and provides a good amount of energy.
- Organic sonamasuri brown rice also contains fewer calories which helps in maintaining a decent weight and fitness.
- Organic sonamasuri rice is a rich source of iron which helps improve red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- It is also a rich source of calcium, potassium, and manganese which helps to improve bone health and the proper functioning of muscles.
- Lower sodium in organic sonamasuri rice eliminates heart-related problems as well as regulates blood pressure.
- It is also high in protein.
Organic Sonamasoori Brown Rice Uses
- It can be used to make a plain pot of rice or flavoured with herbs
- Can be made with simple vegetable pulao or khichdi
- You can enjoy this rice with rasam, sambhar or vegetable curry.
- It can be also used to make a healthy sweet dish like Pongal and kheer.