Benefits & More
- Pure bronze serving spoon
- May help balance the air element
- Can help reduce harmful bacteria
- Bronze is a natural pH balancer
- May help balance all three doshas of the body
- May help promote gut health and immunity
- May help boost energy levels
- Help sharpen the intellect
- Good for the digestive system
- Contains antimicrobial properties
Bronze spoon matt finish is a mixture of copper (cu) and tin (sn). In Hindi, it is also known as Kansa spoon. The Vedas also mention bronze spoon matt finish as suddh dhatu, hence it is used in various devotional activities. Bronze is the healthiest metal for cooking as well as eating thus bronze serving spoon matt finish is ideal to eat and serve!
According to the study, kansa utensils store 97% of the micronutrients which are extremely beneficial for overall health. Bronze spoon matt finish offers fantastic health benefits such as an improved state of the skin, support of the nervous system, healthy weight management, enhanced vision, immune system booster, and heightened hemoglobin levels. It is believed in Shastra that meditation improves memory and promotes serenity. According to Shastra, the bronze kansa spoon is buddhi Vardhman and hence super beneficial for tranquillity.
Kansya utensils are required in every family, according to Vaastu Shastra, as they promote wealth, happiness, and long life. Organic Gyaan offers a wide range of bronze utensils amongst which we have a bronze spoon matt finish or kansa spoon! It is an ideal serving spoon made of bronze. Can be used for eating subjis, dals, rice, or sweet dishes. It can also be used on various auspicious occasions, festivals, and poojas in your home or office.
How To Use Bronze Spoon Matt Finish?
Instructions To Use:
- When using bronze spoon for dining, avoid using them with acidic foods such as citrus or tomatoes. Acidic foods can react with the bronze, causing it to tarnish more quickly.
- Even though bronze is a durable material, it can still scratch or dent if dropped or mishandled.
Instructions To Clean:
- Rinse the spoon with warm water to remove any food residue.
- To remove tarnishing, you can rub tamarind paste or lemon juice with salt on tarnished areas, let it sit for a few minutes, and then wash off with plain water.
- After cleaning, make sure to dry the spoon completely using a cotton cloth to prevent water spots or oxidation
- For an added shine, you can occasionally polish your bronze spoon with pitambari.
Instructions To Store:
- Store your bronze spoons in a dry place. High humidity can cause bronze to tarnish more quickly.
- If possible, store your bronze spoons separately from utensils made of other materials. This can help prevent unwanted reactions or tarnishing.
|Bronze Serving Spoon - Matt Finished
|7.5" (19.05 cm)