Benefits & More
- Pure bronze lota
- May help balance the air element
- Can help reduce harmful bacteria
- Bronze is a natural pH balancer
- May help balance all three doshas of the body
- May help promote gut health and immunity
- May help boost energy levels
- Help sharpen the intellect
- Good for the digestive system
- Contains antimicrobial properties
Bronze utensils are a mixture of copper (cu) and tin (sn). In Hindi, it is also known as Kansa utensils. The Vedas also mention bronze as suddh dhatu, hence it is used in various devotional activities. Bronze is the healthiest metal for cooking as well as eating.
According to the study, bronze utensils such as bronze lota store 97% of the micronutrients which are extremely beneficial for overall health. It offers fantastic health benefits such as an improved state of the skin, supports the nervous system, healthy weight management, enhanced vision, immune system booster, and heightened haemoglobin levels.
It is believed in Shastra that meditation improves memory and promotes serenity. According to Shastra, pure kansa utensils are buddhi Vardhman and hence super beneficial for tranquillity. Bronze utensils are required in every family, according to Vaastu Shastra, as they promote wealth, happiness, and long life.
Organic Gyaan offers a wide range of bronze utensils amongst which we have bronze lota also known as kansa lota! Our bronze lota price is the best because of its aesthetically pleasing surface, drinking water through this kansa lota or bronze lota is more health-beneficial. It can be used on various auspicious occasions, festivals, poojas or simply drinking water.
How To Use Bronze Lota?
Instructions to Use:
- Before using a new bronze lota, rinse it thoroughly with clean water to remove any dust, dirt, or residual substances.
- Fill the lota with clean water. Bronze is a safe material for storing water, but make sure the water is suitable for consumption.
- When using the lota to pour water, tilt it gently and pour slowly to control the flow. Bronze lotas often have an elongated spout, which makes them suitable for precise pouring.
- Avoid using abrasive scrubbers or chemically infused dishwashing liquid/soap on the bronze lota, as these can damage the finish and affect its patina.
Instructions To Clean:
- Make a paste using equal parts salt and either lemon juice or white vinegar.
- Apply the paste to the tarnished areas of the lota.
- Let it sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Using a soft cotton cloth, gently rub the paste in a circular motion.
- Rinse the lota thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry it completely with a soft towel.
Instructions To Store:
- Store bronze lota in a cool, dry place. Avoid places with high humidity, as moisture can accelerate tarnishing.
- If you're storing it for a longer period, consider wrapping it in acid-free tissue paper or a soft cotton cloth.
- Avoid using plastic bags as they can trap moisture.
|Bronze Lotha - Matt Finished