Benefits & More
- Pure bronze lota – fine finish
- May help balance the air element
- Can help reduce harmful bacteria
- Bronze is a natural pH balancer
- May help balance all three doshas of the body
- May help promote gut health and immunity
- May help boost energy levels
- Help sharpen the intellect
- Good for the digestive system
- Contains antimicrobial properties
Bronze is a copper (cu) and tin (sn) mixture. In Hindi, it is also known as Kansa. The Vedas also mention bronze as suddh dhatu, hence it is used in various devotional activities. Bronze is the healthiest metal for cooking as well as eating.
According to the study, bronze utensils store 97% of the micronutrients which are extremely beneficial for overall health. It offers fantastic health benefits such as an improved state of the skin, support of the nervous system, healthy weight management, enhances vision, immune system booster, and heightened hemoglobin levels.
It is believed in shastra that meditation improves memory and promotes serenity. According to Shastra, bronze utensils are buddhi Vardhman and hence super beneficial for tranquillity. Bronze utensils are required in every family, according to Vaastu shastra, as they promote wealth, happiness, and long life. Organic Gyaan offers a wide range of bronze utensils amongst which we have bronze lota! Due to its aesthetically pleasing surface, drinking water through this lota is more health-beneficial. It can be used on various auspicious occasions, festivals, poojas or simply drinking water.
How To Clean Bronze Lota?
- There are special cleaning agents which are meant specifically for bronze utensils. Abrasive or harsh cleaners are not recommended for use.
- You can use a mix of salt, vinegar, and flour paste and apply it for a period of about an hour.
- Another option is to make use of lime and baking soda.
|Bronze Lotha - Fine Finished