Benefits & More
- Pure brass parat 21"
- Best to knead flour
- Strong, durable, and long-lasting
- Safe to use as a kitchen accessory
- Add nutritional value to your flours & chapatis
- Releases Zinc in Food – Helps purify blood & increase hemoglobin
- It may help increase immunity
- Help balance all the 3 doshas
- Stylish and eco-friendly
- Ideal for gifting
A need in any Indian kitchen! The brass parat is the doorway to those delicious, soft, and fluffy chapatis, puris, and bhakris you eat. The spacious flat surface of this brass parat is ideal for properly kneading flour with additional maternal love! This parat is the symbol of Indian culinary heritage—a relic from the past and a treasure for the future.
Organic Gyaan offers this brass parat which has a beautiful hammered design and is a sustainable and healthy choice for serving food. The material is durable and easy to clean, making it a practical choice for busy families. The golden colour of the parat is eye-catching and will add a touch of luxury to your kitchenware. This is a great choice for anyone looking for an eco-friendly and stylish way to serve food.
How to clean Brass Parat?
Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So, after a period of time, Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain a brass masala box well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and most traditional way to clean brass utensils.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with baking soda.
|Brass Parat - 15"||15"||1.430gm||NA||15" (38.1cm)|