Benefits & More
- Rich Source of Iron and Potassium
- Removes Impurities from blood
- It is good for hair and skin health
- Black Raisins fight against bad cholesterol
- Rich Source of Vitamin A and C
- Contains Sodium, Potassium and Calcium
- It is very good for bones
- Supports Digestive System
- Meets daily protein levels in the body
- Natural, Pure and Fresh
- No Chemicals or Artificial Colours added
It is extremely important for people to know how to snack right! It’s time to say goodbye to junk food and switch to super healthy nuts and dry fruits! Black raisins also known as kali kishmish or black dry grapes are one of the healthy snacking options for good health. Black raisins or kali kishmish is a popular dry fruit and has been used in Indian cuisine for many decades.
Organic Gyaan offers you organic black raisins that are extremely soft and delicious. Our black raisins price is also the best in the market as they are carefully handpicked and later hygienically packed. It is loaded with the best nutrition, vitamins and minerals. Black raisins are a rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C. They also contain various potent minerals such as potassium, sodium, and calcium. Black raisins are rich in fibre and have a good amount of calories which keeps you energized.
Black Raisins Benefits for Health
- Black raisins are a rich source of iron thus having them daily will fulfil your iron requirements and raise haemoglobin levels.
- Black dry grapes have soluble fibre that flushes out bad cholesterol from the body and gives good health.
- The rich potassium levels in black raisins may help regulate blood pressure levels.
- It is also rich in dietary fibre which helps support a healthy digestive system.
- Boost energy levels
Black Raisins Uses
- You can simply have black raisins dry fruit for snacks
- You can eat soaked black raisins
- It can be used to make cookies, energy bars and puddings
- Can be used as a garnishing in healthy salads
- Can be sprinkled on cakes and ice creams.